Personal Privacy and Information Sharing
At Abel Noser, we appreciate the trust that our customers place in us and we recognize the importance of protecting the confidentiality of non-public personal information that we collect about them. That is why we take great care to protect your personal information and when and if we use it, we do so with respect for your privacy.
- We collect non-public personal information about our customers from the following
- Information we receive on applications or other forms and correspondence (such as e-mails, tax identification numbers and financial statements).
- Information about transactions with us (such as securities and cash transactions, positions and balances and parties to transactions).
- Your non-public personal information is safeguarded in accordance with our internal policies and procedures. These policies permit only those employees who ‘need to know’ the information in order to perform their duties the right to access your information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to comply with Federal standards and protect your information.
- Abel Noser does NOT sell non-public personal information. We may however disclose such information to non-affiliated third parties who have contracted to perform services on our behalf. These non-affiliated third parties are required to protect your confidentiality and to use the information only in accordance with our instructions and for the purposes agreed upon. Responsibilities of the third parties can include identity verification, verification of address, telephone, etc., the production and mailing of confirmations, statements and other records of transactions done with us, as well as the status or value of the financial service or financial products to our customers or their agents and brokers.
- We may also disclose non-public information about our customers as permitted and/or required by law.