Industry Leading TCA Provider
Post-Trade Analysis: Trade-Zoom
Evaluate Overall Multi-Asset Trading Performance
Trade-Zoom is the industry leading post-trade tool that allows you to measure trading performance. It provides information on your trading strategies along with time-specific data for each step of the trading process. With multiple possible measures built into the tool, you can go right to the analytics that interest you the most.
Trade-Zoom also offers the transparency you need to understand and manage trading costs, allowing you to evaluate historical trading performance over a specified period of time. You can compare costs, evaluate strategies and identify improvement opportunities.
- One of the fastest interfaces in the industry
- Intuitive interface with powerful versatility, allowing you to focus on your trading
- Custom benchmarking against the largest universe of TCA data, at no extra cost
- Drill-thru to underlying data points like timestamps, market data and cost results
- Critical trade data (including market data points and notes) recorded in a long-term depository allowing compliance and regulatory review
- Volumes metrics, strike prices, quotes, spread costs and much more
- Reports are available on-demand, can be scheduled, or delivered by email
- Competitive and customized pricing options
- Over a 150 built in measures, with specific data for each step of the trading process
- Manager Styles feature provides empirical analytics that enables the visualization of a manager's timing relative to price movement
- View costs incurred at every level of the trade cycle at high and granular level
- Largest peer universe with trading data collected from over 750 investment managers representing more than $7.5 trillion in equities trading
- Market participants receive an absolute cost of each bond transaction they execute
- Peer universe benchmarks are available to aid your understanding of whether or not you received a fair price
- Reports are aggregated for internal and external use, or board review
- Best and worst trades, including outlier trades, are identified for your convenience
- You can sort data by bond type, country, credit quality, duration and outlier trades
- Individual reports include broker, trader, or portfolio manager extracts
Trade-Zoom can help you lower currency trading costs while satisfying regulatory, client and governance requirements. FX features include the ability to:
- Calculate absolute and relative costs by numerous critical measures (i.e. spots, forwards, swaps)
- Show impact when trading with “standing order instructions” versus “negotiated transactions”
- Quantify the true costs of your custodial relationships
- Show worst and best cost trades; strike price and average price metrics
- Offer assessments that are un-conflicted compared to reports produced by interested counter-parties
Confidential and Secure
Trade-Zoom is completely confidential and secure. We can also set tiered access levels for users within your own organization. Over 500 clients entrust their trade data to Abel Noser. You benefit by sharing in the scope of our knowledge and experience, while remaining anonymous at all times.
Behind the scenes, Trade-Zoom employs robust technology that enables you to slice and dice your data in almost any way imaginable.
The Manager Styles feature is an alpha profiler that breaks out data by portfolio manager. You can see the specific approaches that each PM took throughout a trade life cycle, illuminating the rationale for buying a stock, price confirmation process, and numerous other trade elements. Armed with this information, you can make informed, alpha-producing execution decisions.
Common questions Trade-Zoom will enable you to easily answer include:
- How much did the price move while you were in the market?
- How did you trade versus the market?
- How did you trade based on price-volume considerations?
- How did portfolio manager's style affect your trading costs?
Trade-Zoom is one of the industry's most valuable best-execution tools.
GLOBAL ASSET CLASSES