Abel Noser has been providing Commission Recapture Program (CRP) services since 1985. Almost every client that recaptures commissions through us also receives our best of breed Trade Cost Analysis product that covers all global equity and FX trading.
Our web-based Commission Recapture accounting system makes it simpler than ever to start up a CRP with us. The program allows you access to your balances and provides a simple approval process for bill approval. It’s all automated and web-accessible.
Commission recapture can play a large role in reducing costs. We offer the lowest recapture rates on equities, fixed-income and mutual fund investing, for domestic and international trading.
Corporate and Plan Share Buy-Back Programs
For over four decades, Abel Noser has specialized in providing un-conflicted, measured and competitive commission rates to asset owners that are engaged in trading company stock.
Using the Abel Noser principles, your programs are executed without hassle, and economically to save you money. Our services include:
- Agency-only executions
- A full-service execution platform featuring electronic and cash trading desks
- Access to all liquidity pools
- Rule 10b-18 algorithms to ensure that proper timing, price and volume constraints are followed consistent with the SEC “Safe Harbor” rule.
- Risk analytics
- Experience-based pre-trade estimates predict costs that are expected to be incurred
- Real-time trade monitoring and measurement informing our traders of performance metrics
- Fill level analysis which assists traders in choosing venues, and helping them avoid toxic venues where high-frequency traders might front-run orders
- Post-trade analytics that compare pre-trade estimate to the post-trade results
- Post-trade reports that can be delivered intra-day, end of day, weekly, monthly or quarterly. Users have web access to the data, or can have reports emailed directly.
- Report data that neatly summarizes and compares absolute cost to a peer universe of others who have traded your company stock
- Access to an experienced client services representative to help evaluate data
Abel Noser has developed a proprietary method for managing commission allocations across all trading counterparties. The innovative process simplifies our clients’ commission management work flow, allowing an easy way to:
- Allocate commissions: make multiple payments simultaneously
- Track commission payments: monitor balances, approve bills and adjust payments
- Perform T+1 trade reconciliation
- Generate reports: export as an Excel, PDF or print directly to hard copy